1. Docksta dining table. Whether in a kitchen or in an office you cannot go wrong with this table. The tulip base has never gone out of style and for 229$, how can you go wrong?
2. Malm console. This piece is awesome. Put it in your bedroom, in your office, in your living room, etc. Add some books, vases and a candle or two and you are styling. You can go beyond that, and add some furniture tacks or gold leaf and make it unique (89.99)
3. Rens sheepskin. We should all have ten of these in our home! lol! Makes any chair, floor, or bed look better! (39.99)
4.Besta. Mount this on the wall and you cannot go wrong. Use it as a sideboard, as a storage unit in your living room or even your bedroom. Add some handles and you have instantly brightened up your space
5. Patterned pillows and striped throws. Any living room will look good with these pieces, I need to get me some of these!
7. Textiles. At 5.99 a meter, you can upholster anything. I just love the dalmation inspired printed one. My husband hates. He needs some more convincing!
8. Barometer, floor lamp (69.99). Industrial items are back in! So head on over to get yours today!
So, that was my top 8 indispensable Ikea items. Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for reading