Friday 10 May 2013

Let's GOLDify our homes DIY!!!!!

   Happy Friday to all!!!!! I cannot believe that I almost forgot about Mother's Day this Sunday! Now the old me would never forget such a thing and have her list of wants ready ages ago, but the new me believes she has everything she needs! But for the heck of it, here is my wish list lol!!!!!

 
                                                                            A trip to NYC would be nice



                                                                                        A new kitchen!!!


                                                                                 a pair of flats would be nice!!!
      
    Of course, this is just a wishlist!!! Not really realistic!!!! Let's move on to an easy breezy DIY project. I call it GOLD ifying! You can Silverfy, Blackify, pickify, etc. Here is the outcome



                                                                              Here are the materials

 
All materials purchased from Rona, cups were 1$!!!
 
 Step 1. Start by taping the areas you do not wish to cover with paint


Step 2. GO OUTSIDE and spray paint away.
Step 3. Let them dry for about 2 hours or so, and peel off the tape!
 
DONE!!!!!
 
 
    And there you have it folks!!!!! Next project on the list, gold leafing. I already regret it!!!!

 
What was I thinking????
 
Have a great weekend, xoxo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment