Monday 20 May 2013

Let's Donate!

    Hello readers!!! So, it's confirmed! I am phone obsessed. I realised this while I was on Instagram stepping in the shower! You read right, I got in the shower with the phone in my hands!!!! And it is my belief  that most people are phone obsessed as well!!!! So I won't make myself feel like an idiot, I said to myself that I am not the first nor the last that will step into the shower while holding their phone.  This phone obsession is a phenomenon. My husband has told me that he has seen, on numerous occasions, people bumping into each other at work because they were phone obsessing. Gone are the days, when we used to grab a magazine before stepping into the bathroom. We now grab our cell phones. Times have changed!!!! Anyhow, all this to say that I am bringing embellishments to your phones!!!! I am certain that by now,  you have seen these around








Swarovski, Hermes, Coach. All gorgeous, but gorgeousness comes with a price tag! Hermes alone will set you back 230$, sweatlessly!!! Crazy, right!!!! Well, for the first time ever, I am selling tassels benefiting The Alesia Magnolias tribute fund! ALL proceeds will be donated! And it will only set you back a few dollars, 5$ to be exact! Here are a few examples on how they can be worn.


                                                                    on any zipper...


on any handbag...
 

 
on any shoe...

 
on any phone (iphone4 cases also available in black and white)

 
 
 
available in 2 colors Orange Blossom and Add-a-little Bling!
Message me on facebook or on my blog if interested!
 
Thanks for reading, xoxo!
 

2 comments:

  1. Going into a washroom with a cellular phone is disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i am very well aware! thanks for commenting!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete