Thursday 23 May 2013

EASY EASY DIY SCARF!!!!

    Happy Thursday night!!!! The other day, I stored away my winter attire to make room for summer wear! As always, I made a pile for good will. As I was folding it away, I decided to revamp some shirts into some much needed spring scarves! This is by far the easiest DIY I have ever done. No sewing required. Just a pair of scissors and an old tee. I believe the pics will pretty much explain everything...




                                                               pull on each string and voila!!!! A minute later you have this...
 
                                                        And the lazier version...
 
 
                                                                          Cut right under the armpits and voila...


                                                                         Tune in tomorrow for Fay's music hitlist!!!!
                                                                                    Thanks for reading, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment