Saturday 8 June 2013

Surround Yourself Pretty!!!!

    Morning to all!!! Well, I won't sugar coat it, the weather outside is frightful!!!!! I am in need of a little vitamin D, maybe a trip down south will hit the spot. But, in reality I'll just pop in a vitamin! More in my budget! LOL! Well, I am happy to announce that I, along with my awesome cousins have teamed up and we are delighted to announce that we will be bringing in accessories for babies and women! I cannot wait to show you all our wonderful products. Our mission, to bring any outfit to the next level!!!!!

    We had a Vogue photo shoot at my house on Thursday!!!!! Minus the Vogue!!! Here is a sneak peak of what went on behind the scenes!!!!!Lol!!!







 






   And here are some tunes to occupy you this weekend, courtesy of my friend Fay!!!

Leaving u, by Audien+Micheal
I was a fool, by Tegan & Sara
Treasure, by Bruno Mars
Dark Paradise, Pavor Stelar remix
Brighter, by Guena ft Gravitonas
Ambiente, by IHD
Get Lucky, by Daft Punk (my fav)
What I wouldn't o, by Ryder

                                                                        Have a wonderful Weekend, xoxo!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment